Front Desk Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Tierra, Inc. is actively seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Front Desk Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to join our corporate office team in Tampa, Florida. Tierra’s receptionist serves as the face of the company by greeting visitors, clients and personnel, in-person and by phone. Additionally, the receptionist is an integral part of the administrative team and is responsible for assisting office personnel in performing multiple administrative functions to ensure efficient and professional office operations.
Full time, hourly position. Work hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct incoming calls, mail and deliveries to the appropriate staff member / department;
- Maintain conference room calendar and in/out office calendar;
- Greet and direct guests, clients, vendors, etc.;
- Sort incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail and delivery packages;
- Assist with supply inventory and tracking;
- Day-to-day administrative tasks that may include data entry, report copying / binding and filing.
The right candidate must be:
- Energetic and self-motivated possessing a willingness to learn;
- A team player;
- Organized with the ability to work independently and multi-task;
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and computers;
- Familiar with the internet and have the ability to conduct research, as needed.
- 1-2 years of administrative / office experience in a fast-paced environment;
- High School Diploma, or equivalent;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.