Tierra’s Environmental Consulting Services include:
- ASTM Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments
- Contamination Screening Evaluations
- Environmental Audits for Business Transactions
- Site History Research, Historical & Public Documentation Review
- Monitoring Well Installation
- Soil and Groundwater Sampling and Monitoring Activities
- Soil and Groundwater Contamination Delineation
- Asbestos surveys
- Waste Characterization for Disposal
- Class V Coatings Evaluation
- HAZMAT Survey
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Stormwater Inspections
- Project Management
Tierra has worked with the FDOT, County and City municipalities, financial lenders, educational institutions and private developers across Florida to provide due diligence services for various land acquisition, development, construction and design projects, and transportation related projects.
Hazardous materials commonly investigated are asbestos, lead, mercury, PCB’s, mold, silica, arsenic, ozone depleting substances, rodent/bird droppings, radioactive materials, and any other materials that are flammable or toxic.
Tierra personnel utilize specialized drilling and sampling equipment to investigate potential or known contaminated sites. Soil and groundwater sampling and testing are performed in accordance with approved regulatory methods. The Florida Department of Environmental Protection’s standard operating procedures for field activities are followed to ensure the validity and accuracy of the data produced.
With a working knowledge of the State, federal, and local environmental laws Tierra assists clients to find solutions and reach their project goals. Tierra has a proven track record with our clients for providing quality work, efficiently and on budget.