Tierra, Inc. is actively seeking highly motivated, CTQP-qualified Contractor Quality Control (CQC) technicians and inspectors in our Tampa and Winter Garden office locations. Qualified candidates will be responsible for ensuring construction is progressing in compliance with project specifications.
Full time, hourly position.
Some night and weekend work should be anticipated.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Perform field density testing;
- Monitor concrete placement and perform testing;
- Generate daily reports;
- Construction materials sampling;
- Conduct field inspections or investigations, when required;
- Communicate and coordinate with Project Engineers, Inspectors & Construction Personnel;
- Follow and support all site safety policies and procedures.
The right candidate must be:
- Team-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to lift 50 pounds or more;
- Able to climb ladders and safely navigate an active construction site;
- Able to read and understand project plans and specifications;
- Able to prepare project reports and documentation.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent;
- Minimum of two (2) years’ verifiable experience providing field inspection and testing;
- Possess active CTQP-certification in any or all of the following: Earthworks I & II, Concrete I & II, Pile Driving Inspector, Drilled Shaft Inspector.